What is Impact Hacking?
How do we take and incorporate the latest science, knowledge, tools, technology, and more into our everyday life to maximize what we can accomplish?
- health, vitality, and energy are critical to everything we do, how long we can do it for, and how well we can do it.
- Our ability to create new concepts, ideas, and approaches to the problems we face in our personal life and business has immense value to everyone, but particularly to us ( impact entrepreneurs)
- being more effective, more productive, allows us to create more of the change we want to see, faster, with a wider net.
what seeds your success? – wellness, passion for your work, adding value to others lives, opportunity-minded, goal oriented
what destroys your success? – fatigue, stress, lack of focus, lack of support, going at it all alone, trying to do everything, decision fatigue, poor mindset/attitude
what other questions really matter to this conversation
how do I get better/improve?
how do I scale my time and effort?
how do I build my dreams?
who can help me?
how can they help me?
If there is a problem, and Impact Hacking is the solution, what is the original problem it solves?
Impact Hacking – designing your life for optimal productivity, creativity, and health
Why Hack your Impact?
Reaction Lifestyle vision mission doc
Who Impact Hacking is for?
Conscious/social entrepreneurs who are working to make the world a better place
- have varying degrees of schedule freedom
- are interested in utilizing technology to support personal productivity, and business productivity
If you are looking to:
- reduce stress
- enhance your thinking capabilities
- upgrade your outlook, attitude, and mood
- save time and effort with workflows for yourself and for your team
- develop more self-awareness, paying attention to what fatigues and drains you, and what excites and inspires you
- create a lifestyle that is well aligned with your business and the change you are seeking in the world
Impact Hacking is for you.
Life hacking definition – Life hack (or life hacking) refers to any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life.